do I need to pay taxes on my trades?

It is our clients’ responsibility to calculate and pay any applicable taxes in their country or countries of tax residence according the law.

You can use information from your account statement to calculate the taxable income that you may need to include in your tax return.

Monyxa may be required to provide this information to your local tax authority, in line with the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and the Common Reporting Standard (CRS).

Please note that receiving a divident payment is a taxable event in some cases and jurisdictions. In these events, Monyxa withholds a certain percentage of tax depending on the laws of the country in which the company issuing the dividend is incorporated.