When performing transactions with the Card Visa:
- The transaction goes through the authorization process. This is standard banking practice.
- The funds are then put on hold as a pending transaction in the card history. The amount is debited from the user’s balance in the application.
- About 2 business days later, the original pending transaction will be recalculated and confirmed. The final charge is recalculated with the updated foreign currency exchange rate (if the transaction was originated in a currency different from EUR) and FX (foreign currency exchange) fees included and appears as posted in the user’s Wallet.
- Another commission in accordance with our tariffs is then posted as a separate transaction.
- The user’s final remaining card balance is then reflected in their Wallet.